CFSG Trust, a VT-based trust company that provides local personal service to our clients, is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work in our Barre, VT office.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Calendar management for President & CEO
- Coordinating Company events
- Scheduling appointments with clients and vendors
- Updating and managing a broad range of reports
- Preparing presentations to both internal staff and clients
- Providing administrative support to the Company President by assisting with onboarding of new staff, administering the Company’s benefit package, and a wide range of other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have an Associate’s Degree or higher, five years prior administrative experience, excellent communication skills, strong Microsoft products. background including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and be highly organized.
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, and an excellent work environment.
Please send a resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
CFSG Trust is an equal opportunity employer.