Community Financial Services Group, a VT-based trust and investment company that provides local personal service to our clients, is currently recruiting for a Wealth Associate to work in our Newport, VT office.
Duties will include:
- Process multiple contributions and distributions by inputting information into an operating system
- Daily settlement of transactions entered for the day
- Balance and prepare banking tickets and deliver to the bank daily
- Reconcile bank statements
- Answer the telephone
- Sort and deliver mail
- Manage inventory supplies
- Open and close accounts as assigned
- Maintain client information on an operating system
- Maintain an Excel client database
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Associate Degree or higher
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel (skill assessment will be administered)
- Excellent math, verbal and written communication capabilities
- Professional with a strong work ethic and attendance record
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, and an excellent work environment with opportunities for career development. Please send a resume with cover letter to: [email protected].
CFSG Trust is an equal opportunity employer.